Show updates for Fall 2020 & beyond
Fall is a busy time for tradeshows and events. But with the global pandemic bringing the event and tradeshow industry to a screeching halt, event planners are cautiously optimistic they’ll be able to hold their in-person events later this year.
As states’ economies are beginning to open back up, we’ve seen a number of events be rescheduled to later this year. However, with some states closing their economies back down and corporate ‘no travel’ policies put in place, we’ve seen several events get cancelled or go completely digital. Here are some of the more interesting updates we’ve found:
- RSNA (Radiological Society of North America) Annual Meeting scheduled for November 29 – December 3 in Chicago, IL is now virtual
- MJBizCon scheduled for December 2-4 in Las Vegas, NV is still on as planned
- DoDIIS Worldwide scheduled for August 2020 has been rescheduled to March 2021
- ACS (American Chemical Society) Fall Conference scheduled for August 16-20 in San Francisco, CA is now virtual
- Healthcare Design Expo scheduled for November 7-10 in Nashville, TN is still on as planned
- LabelExpo Americas, co-located with Brand Print Americas, scheduled for September 15-17 in Rosemont, IL has been cancelled
While it is still too early to know for sure if in-person events will go on as planned later this Fall and Winter, the prospect of attending live events is certainly exciting!
As companies were forced to close their offices due to COVID, many are now realizing their staff can work remote and want to work remote more often.
What is your company offering? Answer here!
If you’re a company that is pursuing a full-time work from home plan, even after restrictions are lifted, the next decision is: what do you do with all that office stuff?
US Express has you covered 😉 Our climate-controlled warehouse has plenty of storage space and we provide 24-hour surveillance, limited access and our trucks are available whenever you need something moved!
Important updates from US Express
COVID. We’ve updated our COVID-19 response. Read our full statement and check out our new policy here: https://www.usexpressfreight.com/covid-19-response/
Follow US Express on social media! If you haven’t noticed, we’ve given our pages a fresh makeover and are actively sharing fresh content daily!! Be sure to follow us for more than just shipping updates!